Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Red Mage Preview

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Here's a sneek peak to the Red Mage I ripped from "The Hack". The colors and overall palette has been reformatted so that it works with the fighters palette. That way, you can import both sprites and not have to recolor the hell out of it.
This is 12 colors, including a transparent.

My heavily edited version, top row is almost finished.
[Image: imgshk.png]

The default rip.
[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
It's looking great so far! Very true to the original Red Mage design! Keep it up, Z!

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
*glares* Monster, am I?

I have that Hack as well, to be honest the redmage was my favorite character because how simple and funny he was. ^-^
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
(05-25-2010, 11:28 AM)Sutebenukun Wrote: *glares* Monster, am I?

I have that Hack as well, to be honest the redmage was my favorite character because how simple and funny he was. ^-^

HAVE MERCY, MISTRESS REN D8

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
its really good and is coming along great man Smile

I love the detail you put in his cape as well as the hat when he is walking backwards

I hope to see the end result soon Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
awsomo!!!!!!!!

Status
None
Hey! I was looking around on google for FF hacking sites, and I found this site.

I'm the creator of that hack. The hair and cape detail definately looks good. Feel free to use the sprite as a base, though credit might be nice.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well its good that you revealed yourself :p

now you will be credited without a doubt

FYI, I actually touched up your pirate and gave him more details (in his arms, face, etc. I shaded him more so he has more details, nothing was changed color/shape wise), send me a PM with your email if u want it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
(06-21-2010, 07:44 PM)matthewcarter50 Wrote: Hey! I was looking around on google for FF hacking sites, and I found this site.

I'm the creator of that hack. The hair and cape detail definately looks good. Feel free to use the sprite as a base, though credit might be nice.

I hope to see you post a lot. Smile
I finished your White Mage which is in the submissions database right now.
I'll put you in the credits.
  Find

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None