Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My Current Sprite Progress

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
OK, so I'm sure you guys are all about to go crazy because you want to know some news on my sprite progress

and well

here you go lol

I have to 1st and foremost finish what I promised my good friend Ren AKA Sutebenukun Wink

here are her requests

and I will do them in this order

1. Eiko - roughly 30% due to recoloring and recycling of colors (she looks amazing now so she will come out perfect there is no doubt in my mind)the only minor issue is that she wont have all the original colors her sprite has, I'm sorry but lets face it, the b*t*h has more colors then a bag of skittles lmfao, but I am working with what I got and I'm sure you will all be pleased Wink

2. Steiner - he is about 2% yes, 2% the only thing I kinda got down was the color (which is a perfect match to the sheet I have to complete, but the major issue is the fact that he is way to wide (freakin fat ass lol), but I can try to find a way around it, but the only dilemma is if I do that he wont look 100% accurate

3. Kuja - yes, I will create Kuja, and its cuz I freakin luv u Ren...THATS WHY! lmfao because I am eternally grateful to her 4 making Brydon 4 me and seeing as how it came out greater then I had ever hoped 4 (or planned) I am making all these chars 4 her and u guys of course Wink I found a way I can make Kuja the only slight issue, might be the little hairs on the side of his head, it might be a pain, but he can be finished

4. Vivi - I will do the best 4 last (in Sutebenukun's eyes) the only issue is that I can't do the original one because the hat is waaaaaaaaaay to big and it cant fit within the tiles, so I will do a complete custom Vivi Wink he wont be an issue because he will be done from scratch Wink

these are the top 4 I will take care of

after that I will take on some requests from Zeemis

1. Zozma's Rydia - everyone and their mom wants this 1 and since its about 85% done so I will finish her

2. Zozma's Edward - he is about 80% done so, why the hell not lol

3. DK Cecil with no helmet - this is a little birfmas gift 4 Zeemis, nuff sed lol

there will be more to be accomplished but thats all you guys need to know for now :p

if anything throw some requests and I might consider them Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
uhhh you could try a gilgamesh sprite? (portait from ffv advance incase you dont know about that)

Find

Status
None
(06-03-2010, 04:46 AM)Gilgameshversion Wrote: uhhh you could try a gilgamesh sprite? (portait from ffv advance incase you dont know about that)

a Gilgamesh? well idk I still kinda have my hands full @ the moment

but I'll see if I can try the main issue is, he has 4 arms so idk how I am gonna implement that

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
wow now that I think about it,m I really need 2 update this :p

Eiko - DONE!

Kuja - DONE!

Vivi - DONE!

Steiner - still need to do

-HNIC