Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Jester Suit - dress like Kefka

Threads: 36
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 41
Status
None
This is a small novelty patch that changes the effect of the Moogle Suit - instead of Mog's sprite, wearing it gives the user the sprite of everyone's favorite mass-murdering psychotic god, Kefka.

Aside from changing the name and description of the Moogle Suit appropriately, this patch makes the Moogle Suit universal gear so everyone (except Umaro, of course) can don the outfit and take on Kefka's appearance. To make wearing the Jester Suit more practical, its Def/MDef were buffed to 72/64, up from 58/52. This was not to make it overpowered, just to not gimp the character's defenses if you want to wear the Jester Suit into the late-game - it's slightly better than the top-tier storebought stuff, but several points below other end-game armors like the Genji Armor and Minerva.

As Kefka has a full set of sprite animations like everyone else (except Chocobo riding but this only changes in-battle sprites, so that should not be a problem I believe) and is colored to appear in-battle properly, I foresee no problems with this patch, but let me know if you find one and I'll see what I can do.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/m0yljziw7...t.zip/file

[Image: snCGMfC.png] [Image: j2mnxWZ.png]  [Image: rb0NJk2.png] [Image: xYstw2X.png]
  Find
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DrakeyC for this post:
  • madsiur (05-28-2020), ZackNAttack (06-25-2020)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Is this supposed to be applied to a 1.0 or 1.1 rom?
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
It was probably made from a v1.0 ROM but it might be compatible with v1.1 as well. When you want to make a hack, you're better starting with v1.0 and add the Sketch Bug Fix yourself.
  Find

Threads: 36
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 41
Status
None
Actually the vanilla I have is 1.1
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DrakeyC for this post:
  • ZackNAttack (06-25-2020)