Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF3usME 6.5 Assistance

Status
None
Hi! I'm new to this forum, and hacking ROMs for the most part.

Now I checked out this editor(FF3usME), and figured out how to use it, read the readme file from the programmers site, but, one problem still keeps coming up. All the data I change will not carry over to the ROM. I didn't hit the Ok button, like the readme said, could it be the fact the ROM file isn't correct or not US v1.0? Or is it something else entirely? Please Help!

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well the way I see it

u either need an untouched 1.0 FF3/6 rom to work with (send me a private msg with your email n I'll give u 1) or there could be an issue with the program itself (again I can give u my version)

otherwise the way I see it, is u need 2 save it after hitting ok and make sure no other program using that same rom is open (unless using the exact same program as a coding reference)

try out what I said n if it dont work get @ me with a msg ok

welcome 2 the site by the way Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC