Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let's Hack FF6 Stream - 4/21/2016

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Hey all

Hacking again tonight. I know I keep saying I'm going to have a bunch of discussion over the week then not getting around to it... but I am going to keep doing the stream...

That being said... trying to decide what to work on this week. Any suggestions? For the desperation enhancement, we have 2 routes... either we continue and do ability modifiers for the second desperations for each character, or we can move on to something else and stop the desperation stuff now. The reason I ask is that if we want to release this as a hackers tool, then we want to leave it as malleable as possible, so adding a bunch of very specific customized code for abilities would get in the way of that. However, if we want to release it as a standalone patch, then we should continue. This option has the added bonus of giving us another major section of code to plunk through and may add a couple weeks to this topic.

However, I am totally open to other options. Maybe even do another chill week and help with some other people's questions... or even spend some time streaming and commenting on CoV or any of the other game hacks on the site, like RotDS or BNW...

So what do you guys think? sorry again for the late thread release! Hope to see as many of you on the stream tonight as possible.
  Find

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
I promise this time I won't fall asleep and I'll be sure to watch it.
Anyway I voted for Hacking QnA because I'm a greedy dimwit and because I feel that the stream being more interactive might help people and make them long for streams as much as I do.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
i will be there tonight hopefully been watching on youtube so far

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 21
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I voted for everything 'cause I'm like that, but I want to see more Children of Vector.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
I voted for last two. Not sure if I'll be there tonight, I might actually and "second window" your stream Tongue

I think it will be an interesting stream.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Nice CoV showcase tonight! It was fun!
  Find