Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Introduction/Update on Insane Difficulty

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey guys, Lolway here. First off, just wanted to say hello to everyone here on FFVI Hacking. Love the work everyone has put towards their hacks/mods of FFVI and such. Anyways, as some of you know, Insane Difficulty went completely down a day or two ago. A little update on how the regulars of ID are: We have set up a Discord chat so we can still communicate with each other and talk about the mods and such. Hopefully Archael can get the site back up but if not, then welp   Sad . Anyways, I hope to see all the great people here and maybe help make some of the beautiful hacks/mods on here.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
Welcome!

I think you were working on a FF6A mod right?

Hopefully you guys can fix the ID forum soon. If you want you can post a Discord invite here (or not depending of the level of privacy you want for your chat). We are on Discord too but it's a bit of a ghost channel for now. *head back in bed in shame*
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Welcome Lolway! I have confidence they'll get ID back up eventually. Hope to see you around!

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
Sorry to hear and experience this downtime, hope it gets worked out. At least I got in one more drunk chat the other night =D And for that, I am grateful. You are most welcome here sir, and anyone else from ID of course. Smile

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Chicken
Man, I hope they can get ID back up soon, I'm actually a little bit active over in the SMRPG:Armageddon corner.
Plus I like staying up to date with the shenanigans of FF6: Brave New World.
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(03-20-2016, 10:12 AM)Madsiur Wrote: Welcome!

I think you were working on a FF6A mod right?

Hopefully you guys can fix the ID forum soon. If you want you can post a Discord invite here (or not depending of the level of privacy you want for your chat). We are on Discord too but it's a bit of a ghost channel for now. *head back in bed in shame*

Yep. I've been tinkering around with some stuff here and there. Whenever your updated FF6A Editor comes out, I'll be able to tinker around some more and maybe try to get some screenshots out on here. Also, let me ask Advent (person who currently made the discord chat (the first one made Mish took down)) and I'll see if I can get an answer on the Discord Invite but yeah.

I should also probably get a profile pic  Laugh

EDIT: So I asked Ad and he said (and he means this to no offense to the other guys) he's not a huge fan of posting it in a thread but I asked if I could invite the two people (Gi and Dummy) to the chat and he said it was fine and to just PM them. So yeah.
  Find