Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Item + Throw. Is it possible?

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Pleasure... Im Denis and im new inthe comu
im not a hacker and dont know how to use Hex-editor (even where to put am script to me ia a mistery).

But chave spent too much time this days making funny mods in my FF6 (3,US), like renaming add wind earth and water magics and renaming Sabin Blitz for famous Arcade fighters moves, and renaming Shadow Throw for Ninjtsu.
But that ia my Limit...

I wanted ir its possible to merge the Item and Throw Commands together in a way that You dont need the 2 comands at same gride...
I know that this cant be a perfect Merge... But only to give Throw the ability to use healing items for me is a miracle...
Thanks!
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...stom+items

Hatzen made a patch to make custom items, tools, and skeans.  Keep it mind that you are going to have to change all the existing skeans as well due to animation change and spell.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Hmm I'm wondering if he means more like having Items and Thrown Items all be in one menu to choose from, in order to free up a command like Throw...?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • seibaby (03-09-2016)

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
yes, he meant that but i wonder if that's even possible to do... on a side note fire rod can't be both throwable and breakable at the same time(in the same command)

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(03-08-2016, 05:28 PM)Denis Colli Wrote: I know that this cant be a perfect Merge... But only to give Throw the ability to use healing items for me is a miracle...
Thanks!

maybe I read this part wrong. haha but you can always make custom skeans that heal Tongue
  Find

Status
None
The idea was realy to give Throw the ability to use items, leasing a free space to Shadow... To put Jump (Mua haha!)
Or give Item the ability to trow... But this last wold make any player an Ninja... Rsrs
Sorry for any problem in idioma. Um not american (brazilian)
But the idea Washington realy give Throw the ability to use the normal healing items... Ir maybe the staffs too... Wink
Is
  Find

Status
None
Yes!!! Thats os the idea! To free one command space for Shadow... Maybe redirect Throw to item when using some intens... In FF3usME i can put ir remove the throw flag, but the healing items give dmg instead of healing... Sad...
  Find