Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Okay, a few questions

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Okay I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to have that "Name this character" event for characters other than the ones you do name? For example, is it possible to have an event where you can name Leo at the Doma Imperial Camp? I was thinking I could have a scene run that event for that specific Actor.

2. Can I make it so two characters can use SwdTech? Or is it at least possible to have like, a Relic that replaces Shock with SwdTech after Cyan's Dreamscape?

If you ever feel useless, just remember that Umaro has an MP stat.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
The first MIGHT work with Leo/Banon. Well, probably work, until they are replaced by different character stats using that actor (the two guest slots) up until then it should save their name with their stats. Haven't tried it though so they very well might have left it out of the save data for some strange reason.

The second, the thing with Swdtech if I remember correctly is normally only Cyan learns/unlocks the "spells". As for replacing shock/runic using a relic, without some expanded list and a little bit of extra code you'd need to replace one of the items that already swaps a command (such as dragoon boots or the fake mustach or the others.) Of course if expanding that list is as easy as adding new entries to the list of commands that need their spells calculated... its just a matter of changing one byte that says how long a list it has to check then relocating that list of commands that can be replaced to a location that allows it to hold another value. (Well actually should be two list at least, one of commands that can be changed and another of commands they change to). At that point you could just unlock all Swdtechs and run with it without further editing (should work similar to Gogo equipping Swdtech as a command).

I say might and should alot because I'm a bit rusty and tired atm, forgive me, but I'm fairly certain on all accounts.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
@Scorcher: image signatures can only be 200x500 pixels. Please resize your sig. Thanks.
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
Here's the post to change skills using relics. 

https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...leo+legacy
  Find
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Badass for this post:
  • ReturnerScum (02-20-2016), Scorcher (02-18-2016)

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Another question. Is it possible change the "spec active when imp" thing make it so the stats load even when you're not an Imp?

If you ever feel useless, just remember that Umaro has an MP stat.
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Just uncheck the flag for that. The equipment should act as normal, unless there's hardcoding that I've forgotten about.
  Find