Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Chronic Disaster

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Title:Chronic Disaster

Okay, so I previously posted about my new hack a little while and looking back on it I realized it was unorganized, sounded jumbled up, and overall not very pleasant to read.CoverHit So I have decided to delete that Horrible post and make a new one that will hopefully sound better and portray more details. Anyways, this hack of Final Fantasy VI will be a complete revamp of the game. That means completely new Items, Maps, Story, Music (If I can manage to pull it off), Characters, Events, Monsters, and Spells. If anyone wants to join me or help me sprout some ideas feel free to (Trust me I'd really appreciate it).

First of all, I'd like to get my inspirations out of the way. So the Idea first came to when watching an episode of Baccano!; I wondered how I could base a hack off the events in Baccano!. But then I realized it may have to include a lot of time skipping so decided not to go with it. A few days later more ideas came up while playing Chrono Trigger, Sonic Chrono Adventure (Sonic Fan Game) and watching Adventure Time, a partial plot came to me involving Time Travel, Out of this World Experiments, Inter-dimensional Travel, And Gilgamesh?

Plot Summary (Please forgive me, I am terrible at summaries): 500 years ago an Widespread Event known as The Great Race of Absolution took place. The Event consisting of many Countries racing towards a new discovery, in result the Vitsin Empire Discovering Nuclear Weapons. 500 years has passed and now the world is a Desolate Wasteland ruled by a single Empire. That is until the Rebellion stands up to defeat the Empire. But then suddenly during an Imperial Raid, a portal appears releasing a very familiar enemy (To the Final Fantasy Community) appears and our heroes get sucked into the portal, making them black out until waking up in what seems as the past........

Here are some Pictures I Have so Far:
[Image: lzVDjAu.png]
[Image: mf8AeYb.png]

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
the images aren't available

make sure when you want to insert an image you put the link in this [img]link to the image[/img] (please use tinypic or imageshack)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
X-Zone
My Apologies, I'll get right to it

My apologies, I'll get right to it.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
How goes this project Cyprus, any further progress in the last year or so? Is it still active?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(11-21-2015, 05:12 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: How goes this project Cyprus, any further progress in the last year or so? Is it still active?

^Semi-ironic-necropost?
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Because the name of the hack being 'Chronic' lol? That did draw my attention to it I ain't gonna lie =p
If not that, just curious about these projects from active users that are started but never updated. If it's been terminated I'd like to send it off to the dead and locked, to be forgotten for all eternity.

Threads: 56
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
I guess you're not a regular rom hacker of FF6hacking.com until they ask you at least once if your project keeps going or not... Laugh

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
I'm all about trying to get people to finish or at least work on their projects! Or what's the point at all of starting it? Smile

Status
X-Zone
Believe it or not, it actually is still in production. I just halted because of 2 reasons, I'm lazy and well life has many obstacles. But, I've been working slowly on it.

Shine 
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cyprus for this post:
  • Robo Jesus (01-16-2018)