Lilith (Borderlands) [Remastered]

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
[Image: other-lilith.png]

[Image: other-lilith_portrait.png]

My god was the old one hideous. I decided this thing needed an update and fast...so here you go! Portrait included, though it may take some work. I may update it in the future.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kugawattan for this post:
  • Zozma (12-20-2015)

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
Not bad, but I feel its a little dark. Maybe some highlights in hair will help. Also some poses still look like locke, too manly for a sexy girl like lillith. Might just be me though cuz i sprited over locke so many times haha. Try putting terras body in there as a base, might help =). Ur off to a good start though.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
Again not familiar with this character, and no offense, but judging from the portrait I would have never guessed she was a sexy girl lol. Anyways new sprites are always welcomed!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Well I've updated this a bit. I switched the attacked pose entirely and also tried to narrow the weak pose, because I think it looks alright enough to not require a re-do. I couldn't do much about the darkness because Lilith does wear dark clothes and palette restrictions. Those are a pain.

I've also updated the portrait, though it may not be too much noticeable, oh well. I've got a lot of stuff to move to, so I hope this is good enough.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
Portrait does look better, imo. GJ. Almost resembles a slightly older brown-hair Eiko in a way to me.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
It ain't too bad to start with, try to get some reference pics if you can and use Terra's sprite as a better base because she has a sprite you can easily add to or delete some pixels. It isn't a bad start but there is still some work to be done. Also lighten the skin up a little bit, get one dark color and light color combination that works well together with other characters who will share it. Just try to get her to look more feminine and sprites that coincide with her personality from the games.
  Find