Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
[Image: ff6-esper_terra.png]

[Image: ff6-esper_terra_animation1.png]
[Image: ff6-esper_terra_animation2.png]

I'm back and I bring you some political correctness! If you're like me and think there's no reason for the girl to lose the clothes upon transformation (other than fanservice), this is for you!

As you can tell it's based on the Dissidia appearance with arm sleeves, cape and skirt. More specifically, it's the garb my personal Terra sprite wears (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=3211). I'm quite possibly not doing a regular one given how much work it took me, though xP I'm a lazy prick.

I didn't test this due no other reason than "I've not yet reached the part where Terra morphs in my hack." If you wonder why, I refer you to my previous statement x). However, it should look fine, since it does look like it on FF3usME's preview.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
not bad ,good idea

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
Charmed
Nnnngh.
Thanks though, it's nice to know that at least someone likes my sprite work.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
It's nice to see some clothes on her in her Esper State.

Shine 
  Find

Status
Charmed
Like a f**k**g dumbass I forgot to put the most important word on the title, without it it looks like I'm saying 'default terra has no clothes, he's a sheet with 'em' >_<

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
wouldn't mind seeing a version of esper terra that's normal terra naked and this color that be a much simpler esper terra lol

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(09-17-2015, 02:07 PM)Kugawattan Wrote: I didn't test this due no other reason than "I've not yet reached the part where Terra morphs in my hack." If you wonder why, I refer you to my previous statement x).

How hard would it be to use a savestate ?
  Find