Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sunset Shimmer

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
This may or may not be liked , but what ever, here goes nothing, I took the Remains of the hack PF6, and since the creator has given up on the project. I decided to change a few things here and there mostly for myself and made this sheet, in the ff3usme style as well as it using a custom palette. As far as credit goes? I did use a base sprite of the original creator to make this character, but it's slightly more than just a simple re-color Objection!
hope you guys like (or even care Cover ) I also had a few questions regarding the FF3usME, could anyone point me in the right direction for that? Hmm

[Image: pony-sunset_shimmer.png]
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to philaharmic for this post:
  • Fire Storm (09-15-2015)

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Hi there. What questions do you have regarding FF3usME? Maybe a new thread would be in order actually for that, if it's not related to this sprite somehow and there are more than a couple. There's no real tutorial on how to use the program since it's pretty user friendly, you could try the search feature and search FF3usME or something similar to that and some threads with random info would pop up. But feel free to make a thread if you have specific questions you'd like answered.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 3
Status
Chicken
I think it's pretty good (Of course I care. Laugh), makes me wish PF6 got that last update to v2.0 before getting dropped.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to A Dummy for this post:
  • philaharmic (09-13-2015)

Status
None
well like I mean, (i'd probably hafta make a new thread) but for the most part it is pretty user friendly, it's just sometimes while i'm editing some of the actor sprites, the dialog "crashes" if you will, and makes it so that if i open a chest a text box with repeating "e...e...e..."s appear and soft locks the game...

this also happens sometimes if i edit the dialog in the game, anyone know why this happens?
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Pretty sure the issue is caused by a serious bug with FF3usME where it can mess up the dialog and possibly worse if you save more than once without exiting the program. I forget how this bug comes into play though, as it doesn't do this at first... maybe it's once the dialog has been expanded via the option to apply that dialog patch. Did you do that? I'm not sure if it's just with the latest 6.7 version or previous versions, but I remember having that happen to me a long time ago and was not sure what caused it. I think the bug is that it incorrectly changes up dialog pointers on the 2nd save, thus creating all that gibberish in the dialog. So, whenever you save, gotta close the program down.

You got any backups without the dialog messed up hopefully?

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
About this multi-save bug... well, i save tons of times before closing that program, but it never trigger the bug... if that would happen, my heart might stop Surprised
(sure, i have backups, but the loss of time would be huge the same)

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
i've never experienced a bug like that in FF3usME you sure it caused it and not something else?
  Find

Status
None
of course i have back up but sometimes after working on it for quite some time only to find out that happens. it kinda sucks ya know
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Yeah it does suck alright, that's why we should try and figure out what exactly causes it. I'm not 100% sure this is what the issue is, maybe firstly if you could test this by seeing on a backup ROM (after of course backing that one up lol) by saving twice in a row without closing and then closing the program, re-opening it, and see if the dialog has become messed up. If it doesn't then it might just be something else that's causing this to happen. The saving thing is all I can think of. Did you apply any of the patches that usME provides, like the expanded dialog one?

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
Nice Sunset Shimmer! It always warms my heart to see such a rare franchise to be given proper justice in this community.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find