Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Uncensoring mods?

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
Just wondering which mods you guys recommend for uncensoring the game.

I found an "original graphics" hack by Terri Senshi. He describes it as:

"The following monster graphics are affected: Dahling, Madam, Critic, Barb-e, Chadarnook(Goddess form), Goddess, L. 80 Magic. The Siren esper is also restored to its original graphics."

There's also "FF6j graphics into FF3us" by LordJ. His two patches do the following:

"Change monsters graphics to be the one used in FF6j!! (mostly the ladies)
Change the last bosses graphics (Espers before final Kefka).
Change 3 pub sign."

And there's the "Cafe to Bar" patch by Poco Loco.

Which one(s) should I use? TerriSenshi's + PocoLoco's? Or maybe just LordJ's would be better?

Finally, didn't Dr.Meat also release a patch for uncensoring the graphics? Or is that only available as part of the Woolsey Uncensored Edition hack?
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
According to description, Terri Senshi's patch does not cover second tier graphics of the final boss, though you should check by testing the patch. As for the Cafe sign, it depends if you prefer the word "bar" or "pub".

I don't think Dr.Meat released a stand alone patch for graphics, these changes are part of a bigger project.
  Find

Status
None
Ah, cool. I'll take LordJ's patch, see how it goes. The "change 3 pub sign" thing sounds a bit unclear, though. Maybe he left some cafe signs untouched where he thought appropriate.

It would be nice if Dr.Meat release a stand-alone patch for graphic decensoring. I'm finding that flexibility is pretty important in this business...

EDIT: for those it might interest:

[Image: 28veuiv.jpg]

[Image: 2u8i3gh.jpg]

The "cafe" at Zozo was the one that bothered me the most.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
What? Thieves can't go out and drink a cup of coffee, maybe a tea and crumpet, after a successful armed mugging at their favorite Cafe?

Or maybe it was a special "cafe" with exotic dancers, the player just never was rich enough to get the special membership card for the back room?

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Status
None
Now that I think about it, that Zozo cafe did look a bit suspicious. Like it was just a front for something else. It's kind of eerie. You won't know what's going on until it's too late. Brrr!
  Find