Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kuga's question thread

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
If I didn't do this already, eventually half of the Hacking Discussion forum would be mine, so yeh.
As I progress on my hack and get stuck I'll come back here and ask a quick question, so don't forget to come back here regularly and check my posts, because in order to not double-post, I'll be editing my last post and I do believe that doesn't show on the 'recent posts' part of the Forum hud.

Question 1!

So I made a Blitz that grants the caster the Haste status, but I'm not sure how to do this. If I don't do anything, it randomly casts it to one of the party members, not just the caster. If I click on ??? (Warp, quick), it only gets cast on the caster, but if you input the commands wrong, he casts the blitz either way and gains Haste! What's causing this, how can I fix it?

tl:dr how to make a blitz cast a status spell on the caster

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Double posting is okay as long as there's new and meaningful content in your post, and you're not just trying to bump the thread to get views or something. I know that I for one would prefer the notifications that you have posted something to having to check back regularly.

Confused Moogles FTW