Poll: Is this a service that can be valuable to you, in your opinion?
This poll is closed.
Yes 0% 0 0%
No 0% 0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Satoascorpion's Inspiration Thread

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
The thing about Cyan, until his "soul is cleansed" he wouldn't really be focused enough for a job like that. That's a little late to be adding a new character imo anyway but...

I seem to recall in one legend that the phoenix had to have a reason to bring back the departed (don't know about you but I'd definatly need a reason to burn myself alive).

With Rachal, well Locke had tried most of his life to save her. There is no question he would have gave his life to bring her back. Thats a reason. In other words, why should the phoenix bring Leo back?

Well, who would give a damn about Leo? Cyan (much fellow warrior respect), but that still not much when it comes to being burn alive. Celes worked next to him all her life she'd have something to contribute to why bring him back. Lastly Terra (based off her dialog after recruiting).

All three together with Locke using the magicite (because of his connection with Rachel who restored it) and the other three... might justify that Leo was worth saving.

Its a thought, if you want to go that far.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find