Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Zeemis' FFIV Overworld Tileset Patch?

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
According to a post by Zeemis, he has made a FFVI hack, in which he replaced the WoB tileset(or the WoR map tileset as well) into a more FFIV-ish tileset.
Then, I was looking all around the forum for the patch, but I didn't find it. I guess it is floating in a thread on this forum created ages ago.
Now, here comes my request. Can someone get me this patch if he/she still has it?
EDIT: I'm a Moogle NAO!!

[Image: kung_ku.png]
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I don't think you want that patch, there was a lot of other things hacked into it, I believe some to be game breaking/crashing, I'm not 100% sure which version has the bug or problem but you're playing with fire with a lot of zeemis' things, well, rather, what I should say is that a lot of zeemis' patches/hacks/tutorials/etc. are a bunch of hits and misses, but yeah thats my 2 cents lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 13
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Crystal
Whatever happened to him anyway? Didn't he at one point own this forum?
  Find

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
@Abel.Emporia
Quote:Zeemis left the site to fulfill his life long dream of joining the circus. I doubt he will return =(
That's all I could find Tongue

@Cyprus&d- -b: Thanks for the patch and, respectively, for the precious information. I just needed a part of tileset, and I thank you again for your effort.

[Image: kung_ku.png]
  Find

Status
X-Zone
I believe I saw a thread to where he said he was retiring from hacking because he didn't believe he could actually finish a full-fledged hack.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Lol, how many different versions Laugh the truth is another one: ask to veterans of the site if you wanna hear the true story (if they want...)

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(02-28-2015, 11:47 PM)Abel.Emporia Wrote: Whatever happened to him anyway? Didn't he at one point own this forum?

He is the person who started this forum. Having an hacking knowledge inversely proportional to his circus ambitions, he decided to left the hacking scene to join the Moscow State Circus. Since Russian was not his first language, he had a hard time learning the circus tricks so all he could do was taking care of the animals, which made him lose all hopes of becoming a circus star. Last time I heard of him, he had left the circus and was roaming the street of St-Petersburg in search of a job.

There's a legend saying if you mention "zeemis" twice or more in a thread, you'll never finish your hack and be doomed to release buggy patches.
  Find

Status
X-Zone
Madsiur Wrote:There's a legend saying if you mention "zeemis" twice or more in a thread, you'll never finish your hack and be doomed to release buggy patches.

Really? HuhSurprised Well, I guess I better watch out for that in an upcoming thread I plan to make. CoverHit0:-)FingerLaugh

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Then it's the end of the ambitions of Blue Mage Gab! Laugh

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find