Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Who'd be your ideal lead character?

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
If you could create a lead character for an upcoming Final Fantasy game, what would be the gender, what would you name him/her?, what would be their job title? What would they wear? And describe in a nutshell what would be the story behind him/her?
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Name: Jewel
Job Class: Thief.
Appearance: Deep blue hair, like a sapphire, probably shoulder length. Too much longer makes it a burden. Emerald green eyes and ruby red lipstick on her lips, contrasting her lovely white skin. Normally dressed for action, she would be garbed in something flexible. I'm thinking something tight, like a bustier (similar to Celes), probably blue, or green. A sash, with a pouch attached to it, wrapped around her hips, and stockings down her legs. Feminine appeal, classic stealth, quick, flexible movements.
Backstory: Jewel, her real name unknown, was once the daughter of a lord, who was in the Empires good graces. She was due to marry the Emperors son, a wickedly cruel man to his people. Her protests ignored, she fled from her family, tossing aside her name, and becoming a soon infamous thief known as Jewel. Stealing riches from the needless, to give to the needy, she was carving her name into the Empires Most Wanted list, one theft at a time.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Awesome! i liked that character description Wink
At the moment i don't have any idea in mind about a possible main character...

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Thanks! Roleplaying is a big hobby of mine. I literally came up with that in about five minutes, as I was typing. I think they call it 'Free hand?' Where you just write, without thinking? But yeah, I could probably think up a few more details, like setting, and whatnot, but whatever.
  Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 5
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
If I create a lead character in Final Fantasy game is Takuma Sakazaki(a.k.a Mr.Karate/Honki ni natta Mr. Karate) of course its MALE character his Job Class is MONK.
His 1st form wear [Image: Mrkaratesvc.gif]and 2nd form wear[Image: Mrkaratehonkisvc.gif].

BackStory: Mr. Karate is the alter ego of Takuma Sakazaki.He wears a Tengu mask to hide his true identity.He is a Master of Kyokugenryu Karate.During Yuri's kidnapping he try to save his daughter from the bad guys but all of a sudden a vortex appeared and suck him from his home world to Mt.Kolts in World of Balance.He woke up he's now in Duncan's house he meet Duncan Sabin's Master and Vargas' Father, Sabin and Vargas.He tell that he's found in Mt. Kolts when he's pass out from a vortex where suck him.Takuma doesn't know where is he,The last remember was he's on the mission to rescue his daughter in his own world.With the help of Duncan and Sabin he recover well but Vargas doesn't like Takuma a lot.One day Vargas challenge Takuma in a sparring match and he say show him what he's got and he accept Vargas' challenge.He thought this is a sparring match but turns out this is a real fight and Vargas try to kill Takuma his fatal blow but Sabin block it his attacks and Duncan tell him that he's no longer his son so Vargas left a wrath and hatred to his Father, Sabin and Takuma.Although he tell Duncan and Sabin he's gonna train them until he gets stronger and he back in his own world.Takuma also tell Duncan and Sabin to thank them so much to care him when he was injured and now its time to tell he's identity is Mr. Karate "The True Master of Kyokugenryu Karate" from his world and because of this Takuma(Now Mr. Karate) will join The Returners where Sabin has a member of the rebels against the Empire and Kefka's Minion in World of Ruin.The second story of Takuma Sakazaki(a.k.a Mr.Karate/Honki ni natta Mr. Karate)when he's transform into Honki ni Natta Mr. Karate in The World of Ruin when the death of Duncan and Sabin's Injured after fought Vargas.Fought against Vargas(Stronger Version) in their rematch to avenge his friends.
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
Rolento
Male
30-35 in age
Wanderer

Visually he could be a cross between Aragorn from Lord of the Rings and the Mystic Dawn from Skyrim. Brown to light-brown clothing palette, green eyes, and some killer jewelry. Smile His voice/disposition needs to be rough but yet humorous.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
My ideal character would be anyone besides a blond teenager. No offence intended to anybody who might match that basic description.

Preferably a dude, simply because I can relate to the character more.
Name could be oh, I dunno, Mike. With two trusty wiener dogs at his side and a habit of drinking too much and doing a bunch of stuff that he can't remember the next day.

He would be on an epic journey to land a good job and make a decent living in a messed up world where it seems all but impossible. He would encounter like-minded people and team up with them to fight the corrupt government and restore the dark lands back to how it was in the 1990's.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
You're basically describing a real life scenario of our world! Laugh

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
LMFAO @ Nattak, I'll be a guest up in that b*t*h LMFAO

I think RaikouGilgamesh's character idea is pretty cool

I have actually a handful I can give u guys but I'll come up with a new one at some point

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
A strong female character, because video games need more of those in general. She would be a knight/paladin, going on a quest to protect her kingdom and eventually save the world. Her appearance doesn't really matters, but she would wear an armor and she would be in her late 20's, early 30's. The closest I could find to her is Ashe from FFXII:

[Image: ffxii_ashe_linework_by_beamer_zps3d70eee7.jpg]
  Find