Status
Traitor
Title: Elemental Crystals
By: Zeemis
Links:
-Download
-Video Preview

Description:
This hack took me a whopping 10 hours because of the extra new content I've put in this hack and the boss script took an incredibly long time to get working to how I wanted it.
Please note, this boss will be hard because I've modified all the items so that you can't use Paladin shield or some other item to absorb all the elemental damage.
Although, Strago has a "Weave" ability called "Elemental Shield" which nullifies you from elemental damage. This spell is a risky move in it self because it only effects one person and the battle is very fast paced.

Each boss has a "Special" move where they focus there elemental power into a spell, and they are:

Earth Rift - Opens a rift that does massive damage but can be blocked if you're floating, this attack does *not* do any elemental damage so you can't block it.

Wind Guard - Casts Shell and Safe on all the crystals.

Water Form - Casts Haste, Regen and Float on each of the crystals but also makes them all immune to one specific element (very similar to how Wall Change is).

Fire Clone - Just as it sounds, creates a clone of the Fire Crystal which casts high level spells but has lower life than the other crystals. "Genocide" is not an elemental spell and does high damage.

-------------------------
Edge has two new swords which are called:
Planer Blade and Nether Bane, these are the only two swords he can use and both swords have good stats.
Planer Blade uses the "Atma Weapon" sword graphics, which I've changed to red instead of the default blue.

Planer Blade - A dimensional blade given to Edge by Levithan.
-Randomly casts "Slow"

Nether Bane - A sword which is a living entity and grows more powerful upon slaying more enemies.
-Randomly casts "X-Zone"
  Find