Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fixed Cloud Strife Sprite

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
So I found this cloud sprite set for ff6 on deviant-art by P0C0L0C0 http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/153830606

I just edited them a bit to get rid of some clipping, they aren't mine but I thought id post my edits here.

EDIT: NEW VERSION LOOKS BETTER IN GAME NO GLITCHES
[Image: imgshk.png]

I am having an issue though i'm getting an annoying graphics glitch, but it only happens in battle.

[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
The Glitch is way too blurry for me to see what is wrong with it, however it is highly possible that your edits are including the NPC only colors (the last four of the palette) which do not show up in battle.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LordSutebenu for this post:
  • wolfokami321 (08-23-2014)

Status
None
Ah yes I did use some color from the last 4 ill try editing it tommorrow thanks!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
that is an extremely old and outdated sprite sheet, I have since updated it many times over

as for the reason as to why it looks messed up in battle, if I had to guess I'd say its probably due to how you edited the sprite sheet, if you didn't use ff3usme, ff3se, or the relm editor then your sprite sheet will come out messed up 90% unless you know EXACTLY what you're doing

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • wolfokami321 (08-23-2014)

Status
None
I did use ff3usme I just used one of the last 4 colors as black to retouch but it would be extremely wonderful if I could see your new cloud sprite

That's what it was thank you! For future reference to the people who do not know the last four colors of the pallette cant be used on sprites that go into battle. Ill upload the fix later
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Not using the last 4 colors is common knowledge around here but thanks for the heads up lol.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
Hey does anyone have a decent sora kh2 sprite?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
no, what you see here is what was made, nobody made another Sora

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC