[Image: youdonthatemethatmuchreally.jpg]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
that shit is crazy

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
yus, that is all.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-steak
  Find

Threads: 0
Status
None
Quite epic. =p
  Find

Threads: 1
Status
None
"Destruction isn't supposed to make sense, it's only fun when it's senseless!"
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
Ah, Kefka... by far the best (in my opinion) villain in the entire franchise. But they seriously destroyed Terra and him in Dissidia. They made Terra into a frightened little rabite (lol) and Kefka into a very bad version of the Joker. He only does his signature laugh once!

I guess Square didn't really think too much when it came to their personalities for 6 and 9. Zidane was ... okay he was basically a supped up version of how he was in the very beginning. Kuja however; *shudders* I hated what they did to him and Kefka. They destroyed their personalities.

They made Kuja into a very bad version of Genesis (Crisis Core) whom was actually a bad version of the original Kuja to begin with! (does that mean Dissidia Kuja is a worse version of a bad imitation of Kuja?)

What I love about Kefka though is not the fact that he is completely nihilistic (to a good degree) but that he actually does have compassion. Well...for Celes that is. He always (even when his sanity cracked) thought of her as his own daughter and that was why each time he was about to do something monumental(like gain ultimate power and become a god) He wanted her to be with him. Say what you want of Kefka but if anything he is a brilliant strategist, egomaniac, slightly nihilistic, somewhat compassionate (he did let a good deal of people live if they did not go against him), insane person with a bad taste in fashion (lol). In other words Kefka= awesome.

Kuja on the other hand is simply awesome, one of the reasons is for the exact quote that he tells you in Terra:

"I truly love you guys!"

What villain tells you that he loves you? The moment I read that when I first played the game I was first like...what? and then after that I was like: He's awesome. I mean, come on. His Ultima is the strongest in the entire franchise! It can not be blocked, instantly kills you or wounds you, stops a battle, finishes off a god of death and it only gets more powerful when he's in Trance! ^-^

...okay I'm done with my rant/rave, sorry...
  Find

Status
None
lol its all good

you did make a few good points though

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Status
None
...Man, you have said almost all of what I've always said about Final Fantasy villians...

Don't forget that Kefka succeeded where others failed: he DID destroy the world and rule as a god over the ruins =D

Also agreed on Kuja.
  Find

Status
None
yea I always agreed with the fact that Kefka was by the most successful villain in the series (also in my opinion) the most powerful just off the fact that he started out as a regular human being

-HNIC

Status
None
EPIC.....O_O
Smile