Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Requesting Sprite

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone might be willing to make a sprite for me. I've made some sprites of my own but I seem to have trouble comming up with something good for him... Something that works right. He is going to replace Kefka. If not, I understand but I will leave the pictures here in links of the character I need. I don't need the wings xD.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/images/thu...Cichol.png

http://nxcache.nexon.net/spotlight/85/00...e536c4.JPG

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3264910...chol-o.gif

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/2...301rbo.jpg

Thanx ahead of time!!!

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
if nobody fill your request, you could recolor and tweak the cultist sprite. There's a huge resemblance between the two.
  Find

Status
None
(05-14-2014, 10:41 AM)Madsiur Wrote: if nobody fill your request, you could recolor and tweak the cultist sprite. There's a huge resemblance between the two.

Which was my 1st thought yes, but It just didn't feel unique enough on the laughing, dead, and taunt sprites which I don't have a lot to work with. I use bunches of sprites to make my own, I am not very good at working from scratch xD. But yes I am keeping that in mind and hoping someone can make something closer and better then a simple recolor

Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Hmmm..... Interesting, I will take a try a it later because I'm working Overtime Today.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
this needs to be in the requests section

moved

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(05-14-2014, 05:27 PM)d-_-b Wrote: this needs to be in the requests section

moved

Somehow I overlooked that. My apologies

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
its all good man I'll let it slide lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
you say it you don't "need" the wings, but do you "want" them?

Also...you say you are replacing Kefka, however am I right in assuming that you want the sprite to have the colors in your reference pictures? So a custom palette?

Well I made a single sprite for you:

Is this...sort of...what you are looking for?

[Image: RoyakenPreview.png]
  Find

Status
None
(05-15-2014, 11:44 PM)Lord Sutebenu Wrote: you say it you don't "need" the wings, but do you "want" them?

Also...you say you are replacing Kefka, however am I right in assuming that you want the sprite to have the colors in your reference pictures? So a custom palette?

Well I made a single sprite for you:

Is this...sort of...what you are looking for?

[Image: RoyakenPreview.png]
The palette is roughly the same as Kefka's actually. I just changed the hair color to a grayer shade. And no I'd rather not have the wings.

Yes and No xD. It's not bad. I like it, but doesn't grasp him well enough to me. Though that may simply be bcuz I know the character well. I appreciate it though Smile! I'm still trying to work on him myself and I guess he's coming along alright but... I'd like to see what others can do with this. If there can be a better one then I'd prefer it xD.

EDIT:This is what I made some time ago, but I couldn't get the walking animations or anything else down right...
[Image: Cichol_zpscc550c4e.png]

Find