Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
WOR Map there but not.....

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
So I noticed that in my ff6le the wor map is like..... not there. It's all distorted and what not. And oddly if I open the game it's perfectly fine. Everything works. What could cause that and how would I fix it? I wanted a new place T^T

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
The issue is due to how FF3usME compresses the map data, and in turn alters the map pointers differently (more efficiently) than the LE does, which causes the overworld map visual issue in the LE. The programs conflict. It happens upon simply saving in FF3usME. Try using the FF6LE Rogue Version instead, it was created to specifically work with FF3usME. I think this should do it, but if your WoR map is still distorted when using the Rogue version you'll probably have to do this procedure first:
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...rworld+map

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
(05-11-2014, 04:59 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: The issue is due to how FF3usME compresses the map data, and in turn alters the map pointers differently (more efficiently) than the LE does, which causes the overworld map visual issue in the LE. The programs conflict. It happens upon simply saving in FF3usME. Try using the FF6LE Rogue Version instead, it was created to specifically work with FF3usME. I think this should do it, but if your WoR map is still distorted when using the Rogue version you'll probably have to do this procedure first:
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...rworld+map

Rogue version working flawlessly. Thanx Nattak!

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find