Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF3usME errors...

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
I've been getting a few errors lately with FF3usME and I don't know what's causing them. It's only in the last 2 days. They only happen when importing sprites. Sprites I have imported before and never had an issue with. I took a screenshot of one of the issues I am having with the sprite Lord Sutebenu made for me earlier.

Here's the one with his sprite which has also happened to a few of mine I've had no issues with.

and then here's another odd error I get importing a sprite I have imported more than once with no issues

Is my FF3usME corrupt?

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
A program doesn't start behaving differently after using it. I say the problem is probably with the spritesheets you're trying to import. To make sure, re-download FF3usME and try again. That way you will know.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
(04-12-2014, 09:43 PM)Madsiur Wrote: A program doesn't start behaving differently after using it. I say the problem is probably with the spritesheets you're trying to import. To make sure, re-download FF3usME and try again. That way you will know.

While I am well aware a program doesn't just start behaving differently, it can happen and it does on many occasion. The spritesheets were the 1st thing I thought of but as I said already one of the sheets is one I created from scratch in FF3usME and have imported/exported many times over without incident and suddenly I can't anymore...

I have re-downloaded the program and still no dice. Just in case it got targeted, I am running a virus check though I haven't noticed any other issues on the comp Sad.

Figured I'd check here 1st for known but rare issues.

EDIT: Tried it on another computer and everything is working fine. Haven't finished the virus scan yet but I'm gonna guess that was it. Why it effected my FF3usME I don't know but oh well. Back to work xD!

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find