Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Equipped Crossbow

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
So I got the Crossbow turned into a weapon much like Zeemis's patch, but I don't step forward when shooting so I get that annoying error where I take a step back everytime until I am gone in the abyss xD. Any ideas?

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Not much research has been made in the animation department. I don't think anyone knows how to force a step forward.
  Find

Status
None
(04-12-2014, 04:05 PM)Madsiur Wrote: Not much research has been made in the animation department. I don't think anyone knows how to force a step forward.

Hmm... Didn't expect that answer Sweat. I know Zeemis got it to work, but being gone I figured I'd ask around. Any idea where I'd begin to figure this out?

Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(04-12-2014, 04:08 PM)Royaken Wrote: Hmm... Didn't expect that answer >_>. I know Zeemis got it to work, but being gone I figured I'd ask around. Any idea where I'd begin to figure this out?

Zeemis did nothing except requesting the help of a japanese hacker he knew online. This guy outside graphics didn't know most of the time what he was doing.

What you could is start trying to figure out when or where the steps is taken and which bit or byte triggers it. The animations are taken care in bank C1 I'm pretty sure.

There's also this japanese document that covers 14 bytes animation: http://www9.atwiki.jp/ffbin/pages/26.html
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Royaken (04-14-2014)

Status
None
(04-12-2014, 04:13 PM)Madsiur Wrote: Zeemis did nothing except requesting the help of a japanese hacker he knew online. This guy outside graphics didn't know most of the time what he was doing.

There's this japanese document that covers 14 bytes animation: http://www9.atwiki.jp/ffbin/pages/26.html

I was unaware of how he got it done, just that he did. Lol. Thank you for this document. I'll translate it and see what I get.

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I do have the guy that did it for Zeemis on my skype, however I haven't seen my translator online in like a year so that gets us nowhere sorry

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • Royaken (04-14-2014)

Status
None
(04-13-2014, 12:24 AM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: I do have the guy that did it for Zeemis on my skype, however I haven't seen my translator online in like a year so that gets us nowhere sorry

Not a problem xD. I appreciate the effort

Find

Status
None
I mean hey if you speak Japanese or know someone that does lets see what happens lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(04-13-2014, 10:49 AM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: I mean hey if you speak Japanese or know someone that does lets see what happens lol

Would you be able to give me the email address or skype? I'll see if I can speak with him xD

Find

Status
None
well I'm not about to just give you his info like that he'll just be like who the hell are you? lol but I mean I guess I "can" but I don't really think he'd appreciate a random person he doesn't know just adding him on skype and asking him for hacking help

-HNIC