Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Exp Egg error

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
So I have a few patches on (none that say they mess with the exp egg) and just noticed that when I defeat all the enemies in battle, the exp doesn't double. It displays the same with or without the equipment.

I used most of the patches from here:

http://www.angelfire.com/al2/imzogelmo/patches.html

and here:

http://novaliaspirit.99k.org/ff6/patches.html

as long as they were for Headered ROMS and none of them say anything about messing with the data. Is the change not supposed to show in battle? It does say I gained the exp in the status, just not on screen.

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
You have somehow created a bug... I don't think there is conflict between those patches though I'm not 100% sure. So you say you haven't applied any other patch? Now it's a case of debugging your hack when you win a battle and messages are displayed to see what code has been changed and/or what is wrong. The routine starts at C2/5D91.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
(04-12-2014, 02:04 PM)Madsiur Wrote: You have somehow created a bug... I don't think there is conflict between those patches though I'm not 100% sure. So you say you haven't applied any other patch? Now it's a case of debugging your hack when you win a battle and messages are displayed to see what code has been changed and/or what is wrong. The routine starts at C2/5D91.

ah... debugging. fun times Laugh. lol. I'll do that when I get home. Thanx Madsiur. And no, no other patches

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find