Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dress Terra Redux

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I am rather dissatisfied with the way I once sprited our lovely Terra in that garish purple dress of hers with that near tentacle-like mess of unruly hair that practically swallowed her up...so I took it upon myself to start a new attempt at her and here she is:

Here I have Terra's hair slightly longer than normal with a purple ribbon attached. Our beauticians took great care to keep close to her original style while adding a playful yet sophisticated bounce to her hair. On the clothing front, our dear Terra Branford dons a silk purple choker with a blue dress that shimmers with the shades of a beautiful sea. The ensemble is finished with with a large silk purple ribbon tied around her waist and trailing down her back, short purple gloves and black slippers (unseen).

here's the preview:

[Image: DressTerraReduxPreview.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
this version is exceptionally better great job

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Absolutely Beautiful, Its Amazing!

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
That looks Great! I'll have to download it when you post the finished sprite sheet.
  Find