Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF6 MDE

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
hey Drakkhen, not trying to get off topic, but I was wondering about your editor

when I make a certain type of animation, no matter what sound effects I try to implement, for some reason, it comes out completely mute

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 5
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
That shouldn't have anything to do specifically with my editor. Perhaps be a little more specific?
Also, your post got me thinking that a sound listing would be a good idea. If I had a to-do list, I'd totally add that to it.

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Yeah, that would be an awesome feature.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
(07-26-2010, 10:57 PM)Drakkhen Wrote: That shouldn't have anything to do specifically with my editor. Perhaps be a little more specific?
Also, your post got me thinking that a sound listing would be a good idea. If I had a to-do list, I'd totally add that to it.

I'm pretty sure its not the editor itself, because I tried the same thing with Lord J's editor

(I also figured out the difference with the 2 when it comes to custom animations, the only thing I need to figure out is the way the sound was coded)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
u mean when i would use the Mde ed to make pikachus thunder there would be no sound?!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
(10-02-2010, 05:21 AM)Yuke311 Wrote: u mean when i would use the Mde ed to make pikachus thunder there would be no sound?!

that is not what I said at all

I said that I made a custom animation, I didn't copy a listed move

-HNIC

Status
None
er i made thunder but.... there is no animation only damage!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:

Status
None
then u didnt make it lolz

what u have 2 do is look for the command lightning

and copy that

then at palette u change it

-HNIC

Status
None
I did it! now it looks like thunderga! but.... i dont know how to change the name to thunder..... could someone say me how?

Status
None
Hmmm... I understand some of what you are saying. However when I make a change er... How should I change the animations, like for a basic edit I want to just change the basic fire graphic to the sneeze graphic, when I tried before it made the fire spell the sneeze spell (super cheap get through of the first area lol.)

--By basic graphic I mean the simple flame moving over the enemy animation.