Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need some assistance with my hack, maps, events, graphics

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
Oh that's awesome! I need to mess with this data. Let me know if there is anything else you find.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Status
Regen
After fooling around with this I cannot get that line of code to skip the title screen and go to the load save screen. Even if there are saved in the SRAM it always jumps to a new game as if there is no saved games stored.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 237
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
I'm not quite sure why it happens. I guess the game doesn't recognize you pressed "A", which is most likely require to go to the game loading screen. I should test more my stuff before posting code that doesn't work properly...
  Find

Status
Regen
No, it's not your fault. Smile I know I'm not proficient with assembly so I can be patient. Besides, I have PLENTY of time on this project. Smile

I just wish I could get one if the game SPC songs to play during my intro splash screen. Sad

Status
Regen
Small update:

Three more songs have been completed, big thanks to Mike on that one! I've also got almost all of the monster sprites and thanks to Tin Man I've got a few of the character sprite sheets ready to go.

What I need now is help with the mapping. I am not very good at using Zone Doctor, so I need some help with not only using it but help doing the maps themselves. I'm going to sit down and count/list what maps I need so I know how many I'm going to need. Smile