Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Locke amano Sprite Sheet request

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Is there such a Sprite Sheet? Really, Locke's sprite has him wearing a headband but his portrait shows him with a bandana and every line of dialogue says it's a bandana.

If you ever feel useless, just remember that Umaro has an MP stat.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
since this is a request the word "request" should be in the title

and to answer your question no there isn't any sprite sheet of Locke in Anamo's style

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
OH! (faceplams) Derp! I feel so stupid! I KNEW there was something I was forgetting!

If you ever feel useless, just remember that Umaro has an MP stat.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I don't, but if you are looking for a bandana design you could always take a look at the thief I made for my FFI hack, it's pretty much the same thing.

I'm also thinking maybe we should try and pool the resources of the forum team and see if we can make an Amano artwork sprite patch. I totally have an Amano version of Terra which is about 80% complete that I never finished.
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
I always wanted an Amano Celes. I started on a base design for one but never got far, and the colors were wrong.
  Find