Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Change Character's Command Relic

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
I've manage to make the DragoonBoots relic change Rage to Leap instead of Fight to Jump, everything is working fantastic for Gau in battle. But when checking Gau's status menu, the Fight text in his menu is replaced by Jump when he's got the DragoonBoots equipped. Anyone know where I can change this so that the Rage text is replaced by Leap in Gau's status screen? I've check to documents (Banks disassembly), but couldn't find an answer to my question.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(11-30-2013, 01:57 PM)Fenrir Wrote: I've manage to make the DragoonBoots relic change Rage to Leap instead of Fight to Jump, everything is working fantastic for Gau in battle.

What did you do exactly?

(11-30-2013, 01:57 PM)Fenrir Wrote: But when checking Gau's status menu, the Fight text in his menu is replaced by Jump when he's got the DragoonBoots equipped.

I don't think this is the normal behavior in the field menu... not 100% sure though.

(11-30-2013, 01:57 PM)Fenrir Wrote: Anyone know where I can change this so that the Rage text is replaced by Leap in Gau's status screen? I've check to documents (Banks disassembly), but couldn't find an answer to my question.

I can't answer right now since I would have to do the process myself from the beginning. But you are right on one point, there is no occurence of the skills in bank C3 for the status menu. I will investigate more but I won't come with an answer tonight. If you answer my 1st question it should help me.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Fenrir (12-01-2013)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
After taking a long break, I manage to solve the problem. I came back here to reply that I have figured it out and it works flawlessly. Thanks for your reply anyways Madsiur.

The problem was that there were two identical entries and I only modified one. Human error on my end since I had all the banks documents open in tabs and using Find to search for Jump, so I only ended up editing one bank (C2 bank). To make it work, I just modified C3 and voila. C3 handles the "menu" writing while C2 handles the in-battle commands.
  Find