Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Has anyone tried the always an esper patch on version 1.1 ?

Threads: 16
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Also is there a way to get potion to heal more that 255 ?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Heh, nice way to ask two questions at once!

And no I haven't, but it says in the patch readme that it applies to both v1.0 & v1.1, so it should work fine. Or were you wondering something else about patching it to a 1.1 ROM??

As for the potion thing, FF (the highest hex value for 1 byte) = 255, so that's why that's the max, it uses just 1 byte to allocate the HP. You would probably have to re-code it in such a way so that it instead reads from 2 bytes. Someone else can probably give you a better answer for this.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 40
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
The easiest way to get a potion to heal more than 255 is to have it heal a percentage of the target's maximum HP; this is easily doable through FF3usME.

GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

Brave New World
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I'll ask you to please read the rules before asking such questions

also that patch is from another site, you could have easily asked the author there, its not that we are unwilling to help I'm just saying lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC