Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Request: Genesis Rhapsodos

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
genesis is my favorite badass of all time, so i figured why not try and put him in the most badass game of all time, but then i realized how i suck at spriting...
it would also be nice if a portrait were included with spritesheet.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
please show some images as to some people may not know who/what you are talking about

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
[Image: 300px-GenesisCGModel-CrisisCore.png]
theres a pic of genesis
  Find

Status
None
please post links of images in this [img][/img]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
I know it is not perfect but this is genesis

[Image: imgshk.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Astaroth_ for this post:
  • Silvermoondrow (10-01-2013)

Status
None
I would tweak the hair, and work on the shoulders more, a lot of him still looks a lot like Setzer but its a good start

-HNIC

Status
None
thank you poco, I made an update.
  Find

Status
None
good effort! it still needs some refinement though

-HNIC

Status
None
yeah I know. Genesis is not really my favorite character lol I dont think I'll keep working on this one. Silvermoondrow, you can do what you want with this sprite. If someone else want to finish him or making another one go ahead! ;-)
  Find

Status
None
haha at least you were honest about it lol

-HNIC