Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ghestal sprite?

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
just wondering if there is a Ghestal sprite floating around out there?
  Find

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
I've made one
Don't know if someone already done this

[Image: eh32zcrogw424ee4g.jpg]
  Find

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
Thanks! I thought maybe someone would have one kicking around.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
there were a few of them made

one by Odbarc and another by MetroidQuest

I have them both actually

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Can you post both of those or get them up on the database? I'm going to be expanding most of my NPC sprite sheets so I can make them more animated and I'd like to see all my options... heck... I might pick and choose specific animations from each sheet to make a composite sheet I like better than all of them. Wink
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
no problem, there is a slight inconsistency with gestahl, but I am sure my bin file has the corrected version, once I check I'll redo it and upload it with the next cluster of chars

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC