Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI; Rebirth

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Let me state this ahead of time. It has been a long time since I've done a straight play through of FF6. I think I was 15 the last time so there might be minor inconsistencies with character placement at certain events. I absolutely will play through it again and correct any I find.

Also, not a single thing is set in stone yet and subject to change. All current information is revealed within. The storyline up to the Floating Continent is pretty much the most solid thing on this list (and all that might be subject to change depending on my playthrough).

Cast Switch (Click to View)

Secret Characters (Click to View)

Ability Changes (Click to View)
Weapon Ability (Click to View)

Storyline (Click to View)
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Not bad at all! Looking forward to seeing this. I will say I feel a little competitive considering my hack is based on a similar concept. If this weren't a lifelong dream conceived by my brother and I, I would probably see if you wanted to collaborate on the project. Looking forward to seeing some content behind this!
  Find

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to B-Run for this post:
  • Ometh (07-09-2013)

Threads: 2
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Quote: Not bad at all! Looking forward to seeing this. I will say I feel a
little competitive considering my hack is based on a similar concept.
If this weren't a lifelong dream conceived by my brother and I, I would probably see if you wanted to collaborate on the project. Looking forward to seeing some content behind this!

As soon as I have the cast completely fleshed out and the abilities altered, I'm going to do the original play through with my cast so I should have some SS's posted soon of the new abilities at least. Tools, Throw and Rage are the only majorly overhauled abilities though unless I can figure out how to edit Sketch/Runic into something useful. I'm also toying with the idea of static equipment and creating an entirely new set of Magic..
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
I really hope that you are still working on this
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
good luck with the project it shows promise

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC