Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
[Image: cEL61eH.png]
[Image: m7joJkd.png]
[Image: xQCDpf4.png]

heres a link of a basalisx video from super mario bros z in case you wanted to know where basalisx originated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZVReiVZ...1372352957

Both use cyan's palette with just eye color altered.. Let me know if basa looks funny since I dont have another shade close to black. (trying my best not to alter palette to much)
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
love the bomb man i hope u make the tent the canon Wink

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
Mental-Break
(06-24-2013, 04:40 AM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: love the bomb man i hope u make the tent the canon Wink

cannon for a tent sounds good.. thanks for the idea.. hopefully it doesn't look like a wang.. Laugh . Still debating if I should add something to the bombs back.... like that little turning knob thing that some bombs have.. hmm
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
great work man

but from now on please make separate posts per character thanks man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Mental-Break
(06-25-2013, 03:11 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: great work man

but from now on please make separate posts per character thanks man

sounds good, sorry bout that. I feel bad creating so many threads lol.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
(06-24-2013, 07:30 PM)badass Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 04:40 AM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: love the bomb man i hope u make the tent the canon Wink

cannon for a tent sounds good.. thanks for the idea.. hopefully it doesn't look like a wang.. Laugh . Still debating if I should add something to the bombs back.... like that little turning knob thing that some bombs have.. hmm

I think a twisty knob thing on the back of the bomb is a good idea to sprucen it up a bit.

And lol about the canon looking like a wang - it kinda does, yeah. But, it isn't so that's all that matters XD

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Mental-Break
(06-25-2013, 05:43 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 07:30 PM)badass Wrote:

I think a twisty knob thing on the back of the bomb is a good idea to sprucen it up a bit.

And lol about the canon looking like a wang - it kinda does, yeah. But, it isn't so that's all that matters XD

LOL.. aight I'll upload a twisty knobby thing when i get time
  Find