Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(request) 4 Heroes from RPG Maker 2000/2003

Status
None
Hello everyone...
Excuse me... can someone make full sprites for ff6 of this 4 heroes from rpg maker 2003?

[Image: imgshk.png]

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
1st off please fully read the rules of this section

please include "request" in the title so that we know its a request

also you should include some images so that we all know what you want done

not everyone will know exactly who you are talking about

(also include your images in links and not attachments)(put the link in this [img][/img])

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Thank you.I thought to have posted the image in the right way...

I hope you can see the image now... I have the walking sprites but I need other poses for ff6 of this 4 characters, if anyone can help me... thank you

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
no problem

and thank you for fixing it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
looks like the first and fourth sprite might be easy to make yourself if use some sprites here on the website... the first one sorta looks like a ryu sprite that needs small tweaking.. and the 4th one looks like it uses a palette that of one of feoks old female sprites... just copy the hair over their bodies n change some clothes n ur set. Just some thought. Smile
  Find

Status
None
I've done something with n°1

[Image: imgshk.png]

who can help me with the others? Wink

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
not a bad start, don't forget to add his arms raising up when facing forward.
  Find