Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rom file

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I didn't think I'd be asking for this but...

It seems I can't find a clean SNES ROM file for Final Fantasy III/VI US version anymore.

I used to have one a while back before the hard drive crash(es, there were two) but the one I picked up to continue hacking so far has just been V1.1

For legal reasons (besides crediting Square for the creation on copyright, do we even bother?) I'm not going to ask for a direct distribution of the ROM, but is there a place I can get the ROM that's reliable enough?

(I searched google so far, the one at doperoms isn't working properly for the other editors I'm now using. The one at Coolroms is V 1.1, which is where I got the one I work with now)

Sorry about this *sweatdrop*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-steak
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
give me your email in a msg n I got u bro Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
You can distribute roms here, I really don't give a crap. No one has ever really taken any action against rom sites or people who own roms.
Just as long as it's Final Fantasy based roms, this is a Final Fantasy hacking website after all. Wink

I use http://www.DGEmu.com for downloading my GBA/SNES roms.
http://www.DohGames.com is also a good place, but has a TON of ads and popups.
  Find

Status
None
through the trouble of many ads (for some reason I seem to refuse actually registering for a place to get roms) I managed get the file, thanks guys

Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
The "plus" for joining DGEmu is they offer every rom out there, even NDS roms.
Although you already have to rom. :p
  Find

Status
None
and I already have all the NDS roms I want too *has DS flashcard* (how else would I have made all those Kirby videos?) :p

Find