Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario complete!!

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
edited a lot of poses... casting pose, getting hit pose, and weakened pose.  Let me know if it looks decent... thanks all!

feel free to tweak :/

[Image: mario-mario.png]
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
great detail to the cutom poses man, i love his ducking pose from n64 nd u got it in there Wink

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(05-27-2013, 08:18 AM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: great detail to the cutom poses man, i love his ducking pose from n64 nd u got it in there Wink

thanks bro.. yea I always like that ducking pose as well.. had to throw it in there heh.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I like the mushroom tent

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Incredible job, I like this.
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Looks better but the looking down from the side still rotates from the center of the head rather then the pivot point of the neck that connects it. Let me demonstrate what I mean. We'll use Terra for this example:
[Image: TerraAni_zps3bb8b85f.gif] Note how her head dips to her chest and sticks forward more at the top?
[Image: MarioAni_zps3203bb8f.gif] Here's an animation of your Mario. Seems a bit stiff and his face looks more like he's shaking his head towards the screen. Hope this helps some with any further tweaking to come. Something like this maybe (a quick edit so it's not spectacular)
[Image: MarioAni2_zpsd6ace1a0.gif]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
the edited version of him looking down is better, I would just touch up the back of his neck

now that I look at it, I need to touch up a couple of my looking down poses, I've just been REALLY lazy with that lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
The lookdown pose is definitely looking better. I really did not notice at the time when I had looked at it the first time, I appreciate the fix.
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Thanks, but yeah, that was really a lazy attempt at a Mario look down sprite from the side. I'll only do it properly if the original artist allows it. Besides, I still got a big to-do list for another project at the moment as well as housework to prepare for my niece's 1st birthday party.

I don't think I've seen your sprites Poco so I never expected to hear that from you.
@Crumpled When it comes to spriting, I use a thing I call a flip book test to test the animations of a sprite (Move a sprite over a suitable last frame in a non-transparent select then undo-redo if using MSPaint to make the animation, kinda like a flip book). For spriting for so long, you could say seeing the error came naturally. ^^;
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
Wow, this is really good! Now do Luigi and Koopa. Smile

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]