Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yoshi fixed :)

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
EDIT:  Fixed walking animation, added shading to stomach, and fixed arms raising poses.

[Image: mario-yoshi.png]

Using koopa's, and link's pallete.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I'll give it a look, send me the bin via PM or email,

I'll touch it up, perfect it if I have to, and have Mike upload it

also when you get the chance send me a PM so we can discuss your sprite sheets

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • Badass (05-25-2013)

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I actually like Yoshi the way he is right now, the more I look at him, the more it grows on me, so to speak.
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(05-29-2013, 10:25 AM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: I actually like Yoshi the way he is right now, the more I look at him, the more it grows on me, so to speak.

thanks crump.. I wasn't too satisfied with his shading n noticed feoks link had 3 greens already so I used that to make a new another version of yoshi. Sadly I lose the red tongue Tongue
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
nice job

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Here, the Yoshi sprite made be think of this...they had this as a part of a Nintendo Taco Bell toy set in 1997 or 1998 something like that. I had one of these. I thought it'd be cool to add to the thread...

[Image: fuuuu.png]
  Find