Poll: Which recurring Summon is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
Alexander 8.77% 5 8.77%
Bahamut 52.63% 30 52.63%
Chocobo 0% 0 0%
Diabolos 3.51% 2 3.51%
Ifrit 5.26% 3 5.26%
Leviathan 10.53% 6 10.53%
Odin 8.77% 5 8.77%
Ramuh 1.75% 1 1.75%
Shiva 7.02% 4 7.02%
Titan 1.75% 1 1.75%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Favorite Recurring Summon

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Which of these summons is your favorite, and why?
Both for battle purposes as well as in general, like which would you like to have. ^_^.

Alexander

[Image: FF_Alexander_8727.png] An ancient war machine imbued with Holy power to protect man, with its signature move, the Holy-elemental "Divine Judgment".

Bahamut
[Image: FF_Bahamut_1509.png] The lord of all dragons who will only grant his alliegance to those who best him in battle. He burns enemies to ash and beyond with his trademark "Mega Flare".

Chocobo
[Image: FFIX-Chocobo_1798.jpg]One of the two iconic races of the series, they're usually used as mounted steeds but are not to be underestimated in battle, where they use "Chocobo Kick" and "Choco Meteor" to great effect.

Diabolos
[Image: FF_Diabolos_5734.png] A giant winged demon that appears in the image of Satan, he is the Gravity summon that drains the energy of enemies with "Dark Messenger".

Ifrit
[Image: FF_Ifrit_4988.png] A flaming beast with a fiery mane and long horns, it burns enemies with its signature "Inferno", also called "Hellfire".

Leviathan
[Image: qooepjz3_copy_990.jpg] A giant sea serpent that commands the ocean, he drowns enemies using "Tsunami" or "Tidal Wave".

Odin
[Image: FF_Odin_2847.png] A knight riding a horse and armed with a blue sword, he can slay enemies with a single slash using "Zantetsuken".

Ramuh
[Image: FF_Ramuh_7567.png] An ancient wizard armed with a magic staff, he isn't slow to anger, but when he is he strikes down enemies with "Judgment Bolt".

Shiva
[Image: FF_Shiva_4092.png] The Queen of Ice, she freezes enemies solid with "Diamond Dust".

Titan
[Image: FF_Titan_7095.png] A gigas clad in a loincloth and bearing power over the earth, he rips apart fissures to bury enemies in with "Gaia's Wrath".

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Zombie
Wait what about Siren? The Sexy seductress who destroys your body with bad status effects lol
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Bahamut. He's a bloody dragon. 'Nuff said.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
I'd take Leviathan, because with him you could go surfing anywhere, anytime. How cool would that be? He would be great for putting out forest fires, and save many lives and homes. I would use my leviathan for 75% good, and just 25% bad, heheheh. Also, I am now biased towards Levy because he plays a role in my hack and has a nice event where he talks & stuff =p

Levy is cool in FFVII also, how he is like the guardian of Wutai. I'm sure he has a nice backstory that never got explained. His animation is sweet too, yes I like it.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
[Image: imgshk.png]

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Personally my favourite is Odin, but I wish more games made his summon like FFVII where he'd be useful even against enemies with death protection. Leviathan is a close second.

Of course everyone loves Bahamut for his godly power and ease which he clears a battlefield.
  Find

Thanks Given: 2
Status
Zombie
... Not to mention you know he is a freakin dragon I mean come on oh yeah you got a giant chicken take a look at my dragon it can make your chocobo fried chicken lol.. Plus fly around on his back and apparently he can go in space lol so just need a space suit and AWAY we GO!! lol

My second choice would be Alexander I mean who wouldn't want a giant robot thats just awesome.
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I'll go with Bahamut.
  Find

Thanks Given: 0
Status