Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Adult Relm

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Just in case we have completely lost our sprite database, here is a resubmitted sprite of adult Relm. Micki Chiba did the original sprite and i am posting it with her permission. I did some touching up on it since i will be using it in my hack, if anyone has the original they might notice the slight alterations. Mainly the side walking sprite animation didn't lower as she walked and the hair color seemed inverted on animation. I also noticed an NPC colorpixel which i removed. I touched up a few pixels, added in hair highlights, changed the boots to brown, and finished the riding and dead sprites. It still uses the default pallete. I love this sprite and wanted to make sure it wasn't lost. Micki Chibi's initials were kept in the sprite as she is the designer and i have the same initials anyway lol. Probably one of my all time favorite sprites.

[Image: imgshk.png]

Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
For your information, we have all the spritesheets of the database. It's just a matter of reuploading them on the forum. So there is no need for members to re-submit their spritesheet(s), unless you added modifications like in your case.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I slightly tweaked her version but not as much as u did, my heart wasnt in it to be honest but it needed a lot of work

since you have her permission I'll hold onto this version personally and give it a formal test as well as any other tweaks I see fit

if everything is up to par I'll upload it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC