Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Staff Change

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Hey guys and gals! I bring forth important news:

There has been a radical change in staff here at FF6hacking. Long time site owner and manager Zeemis has decided to step down from the main management role to pursue his 3d modeling career, and has decided it best to step down. We all wish him the very best and are grateful for all that he has done for this site throughout the years, as well as getting many of us interested in hacking FFVI to begin with. He will always be a welcomed member here!

We as a team have decided that the site is now the property of every staff member and that we are all on equal terms, and will share the work load. We will continue to do our best to run it as good as possible far into the future. We welcome Madsiur and Satoascorpion as full members of staff! They both very much deserve it and will help to make the site better than ever. Satoascorpion is now the elected new head of the site, so please send all messages regarding registration, login issues or any questions/comments regarding the site that you may have to him, good or bad lol.

We are aware that there is still a problem with the sprite database, and are working to rebuild it. We're also now deciding how things like contests, and screenshot of the month will continue to work or not, since that was Zeemis's thing, so please bare with us.

Look forward to a bright future here at FF6hacking!

Thanks,
Mike (Gi Nattak)

P.S. New members, please remember to read the Forum Rules before posting anything!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
It's a shame that Zeemis is leaving us, strictly from a forum standard, but I've always felt that RL obligations > Internet obligations, and a chance to advance (or pursue) one's goals is paramount. It's certainly the way I operate.

I hope he at least pops in from time to time to say hello. As it is, I join you in wishing him the best of luck with the 3D modeling career. I've only been part of the forum for a couple months, but as long as we continue to maintain a positive, helpful community, I plan on sticking around for a long, long time.
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Rage
So... Who will boss ff6 hack?

"That settles that! It takes brains to win!"
Sonja Advance War 2

Objection!
  Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Good luck on your future project and thanks for all what youve done for this site Zeemis, its really appreciated!
And grats to Madsiur and Satoascorpion.

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Status
None
From me, and I assume all of us, I want to say thank you for all you've done for the community over the years Zeemis, and I hope we still see you around. Best of luck in your new career.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Thank you guys much for the really kind words! It means so much to me that I can come back to a really caring community like this.
When I drop by, I'll probably be posting in the shoutbox more often than not so catch me there. Smile
  Find

Threads: 2
Status
None
Best blessings to your pursuits. thAnkh you for this forum, it has proven invaluable to me!!