Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Digimon Fantasy VI

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well, this is going to be my first big, major Final Fantasy VI hack that I will be working on. The plot I haven't really worked on yet but I will get working on it soon

Character list:

Terra: Dark (Oringal Charcter, Attack, Magic, Summon(Lore), Spirit(Morph))
Locke: Davis (Digimon 02, Attack, Throw, Steal, Item)
Edagr: T.K (Digimon 02, Attack, Tool, Bliz, Item)
Sabin: Matt (Digimon 01, Attack, Bliz, Swdtech, Item)
Cyan: Veemon (Digimon 02, Attack, Swdtech, Shock, Item)
Shadow: BlackWarGraymon (Digimon 02, Attack, Throw, Shock, Item)
Celes: Kari (Digimon 02 Attack, Magic, New command in place of Ruinc, Item)
Strago: Gennai (Digimon 01 Attack, Summon(Lore), Magic, Item)
Relm: Akari (Digimon Xros Wars Attack, Summon(Lore), Streach, Item)
Mog: Agumon (Digimon 01 Attack, Magic, Dance, Item)
Setzer: Thomas (Digimon Savers, Attack, Slot, Tools, Item)
Gau: Keenan (Digimon Savers, Rage, Magic, Bliz, Leap)
Gogo: Mercurymon (Digimon Frontier, Mimic)
Umaro: Cybrdarmon (Digimon Tamers, Attack, Shock, Swdtech, Item)
Banon: Taki (Digimon Xros Wars, Attack, Health, Tools, Item)
Leo: Leomon (Digimon 01, Attack, Shock, Magic, Item)
Kefka: Piedmon (Digimon 01)
Gestashl: Digimon Kaiser (Digimon 02)

Here is most of the mugs in the game:
[Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png]

[Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Rage
I want ask, where sprite digimon???

"That settles that! It takes brains to win!"
Sonja Advance War 2

Objection!
  Find

Status
None
I haven't gotten that far yet Cover But I'm going going to start working on the summons sprites, Charcter sprites are something that I haven't had a lot of exp in Sad
  Find

Status
None
lol thats awesome man. i watched season 1-3 when i was a kid and just got season 1 for my daughter, she loves it. i like the portraits. I actually have a modified kefka sprite over in the exchange that was inspired from piedmon. i found you cant have a half white/black face as many of the sprites share facial sides. in example- a walking sprites face would turn all white or all black as the tile is shared on other poses. the hardest thing about making a crew of an existing cast is that sprites share many of the same color palletes, so you may not be able to get the right colors for there outfits. The crew is pretty simply colored so it might be possible though. If i wasn't so busy atm i wouldn't mind helping with sprites but i swamped. i'll follow your project though
  Find

Status
None
Yeah, that is going to be the palletes, I have somewhat of a rough idea, but it will take some time and some T and E to get them all right, I do have some ideas for a few of the charcters, for Davis, hopefully I can make a hatless returner with the goggles, and for TK a goggle-less returner. It's going to take a lot of time for to get everything right, but I hope that it will turn out good. I also useing the patch so I have an extra pallate if I need it, aka pallete 7
  Find

Status
None
Progess update, I have all of the summons done, just need to fix some of the pallets for few of them and I also started to re-wright the story bit by bit and I'm started to think what characters shound be in what pallet they shound be in. *sighs* I have a very rough idea of it

Pallet 1: Davis/Kari/Gennai/Taki/Akari
Pallet 2: BGW/T.K/Matt/Thomas
Pallet 3: Impmon/Cyberdramon/Keenan/Mercurymon
Pallet 4: Agumon/Leomon
Pallet 5: Dark/Veemon
  Find

Status
None
[Image: imgshk.png] Well, this is my first sprite test, I know that ain't 12 colors there but it's a WIP and I want your guys feedback
  Find

Status
None
[Image: imgshk.png] Well, this is the first full Spite sheet that I done, I know it ain't that great. But I swear that we had a full Returner Sprite sheet somewhere on this site...
  Find

Threads: 9
Status
None
I can probably help you with Black Wargreymon, or maybe someone else, if you want. I haven't really did any Sprite work in awhile, so...

The past is the past, but we can change our fate of Future.
[Image: amcvab.png]
Final Fantasy III: Recrution

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
the returner sprite sheet should be on the database by now, its 1 of the sprites that I made ready to upload

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC