Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Title: New Weapon - Dragonslayer
Author: Ghost XIII
Download

This patch replaces the useless Orge Nix weapon with a slightly more useful sword the Dragonslayer. This new weapon replaces the "Ogre Nix breaks" property with a second man-eater type double damage property. You can easily change this weapon into anything else which does a similar double damage function using FF3usME. All you need to do is change the item properties and the monster vulnerabilities (this patch utilizes an unused byte to calculate "is it a dragon?" similar to the "is human" byte.) Full details in the readme file enclosed.

Please note that this patch also changes some of the colosseum bets so you can only get one dragonslayer from betting the soul sabre.
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Question: Are you providing download links from your personal mediafire account? If not, consider opening an account with them. Having an account makes the links permanent (backup in case of a computer crash).

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I didn't even know you could upload things to mediafire without opening an account. I did open an account and they should stay up, if this does go down just send me a message and I will put it back up. I have backups of both of the patches I uploaded today on my external, even if I do lose them they would be easy to produce again.
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Ok, my bad. I just wanted to be sure that you do not go through the same mistakes some of us have gone through in the past.