Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lezard Valeth sprite sheet

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[Image: other-lezard_valeth.png] 

This is Lezard Valeth from Valkyrie profile. Since I've been using this site so much for my current project of trying to hack this game, I thought the least I could do is share. Credit for making the sprite goes to my fellow first time hackers Blaze Gamma, and Lunar Soul.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well its actually just Clyde's body with Locke's head, I see where you did a few new things but it needs a bit of tweaking

there are indeed 2 other versions of this 1 that I did (it was a place holder that was in a VERY old version in Nattak's hack) and one made by JoshDammit

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Status
None
As I said we are all first time hackers. I've seen some your sprites Poco. We are no where near as good at this as you are yet, but we are learning. If you have any tips I'm willing to listen.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
if you want add me on skype I'll be more then happy to give u some pointers Smile

pocoloco211

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
It does look good Viper, keep at it man. Smile
  Find

Threads: 6
Status
None
I like the possibilities contained within this sprite. One pointer I can give that no one has mentioned yet is that Lezard wears glasses.

Astaroth posted a really good Jihl Nabaat sprite sheet here that makes good use of her glasses; you might derive some hints from that.
  Find