* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF5 Team vs Emerald Weapon

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
In your opinion, can your Final Fantasy 5 dream-team defeat the legendary Emerald Weapon from Final Fantasy 7?
This is a poll, but lets hear how you think the outcome would go.

Restrictions:
-Cannot use Freelancer
-See Aire Tam Storm below for information...
-Instant Death on Emerald Weapon by any means is banned.

For the sake of the differences in the magic system (Materia vs learned magic), Aire Tam Storm will deal damage based on job level.
In example, a Mastered job would take more damage than a new job; there is no materia in FF5. Just like prepping for this battle before hand in FF7 and removing all materia, you can choose to go into this fight without a mastered job. For each job class level, Aire Tam Storm will do 1000 damage.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
FF7 with ease (even though i am not sure what level party we are talking i suppose maxed out and even then...)
  Find

Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
It really depends if Aire Tam Storm does damage for overall job level or the job level of the currently used job class.

But, what I wound use of a team is.

Bartz: Job Lv. 0 Ninja with Rapid Fire
Lenna: Job Lv. 0 Time Mage with Lv. 6 White Magic
Faris: Job Lv. 0 Sumoner with Lv. 6 Black Magic
Krile: Job Lv. 0 Dragoon with Dual-wield

My team will mainly work if I got what the FF5 version of Aire Tam Storm does. Cover
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I say FF5 with Casaulties, there's no way this fight would go on without without them. I'd say there would only be 3 or 4 of the FF5 crowd left after the fight, depending on their job classes. If everyone does their job the fight would be cake, but anything can happen!
  Find

Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
id love to see all the "ff5 is going to win" voters (who obviously have no idea) post me a step by step resume of how the f**k they think they can beat emerald weapon with a ff5 team because; as much as i enjoy ff5; it is literally close to impossible
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
While Freelancer is banned, you can still pull off 8 hits with Rapid Fire and Dual Wield and do some serious damage. Summons, Time Magic and Blue magic will lead this fight to victory. FF5 has as much, or more versatility in it as FF7 does.
  Find