Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
can u guys credit me?

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hi im a spriter. My names ant but my handle is kidduniverse. Registration script jipped me on that name but no worries. I just noticed you guys have a small number of my sprites on display that im not being credited on, specifically the damage, wounded, dead, magic, and defense sprites for both baram and lone wolf. If you could change that for me thatd be great. The only person ive distributed them to was odbarc who doesnt appear to be active here so im stumped as to how you guys got them. Btw baram needs to be added to the database under ffvi
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
First of all, please follow the rules for posting. Your grammar could be a LOT better.

Second, please handle this issue privately in a private message (PM) to the site administrator, Zeemis.

Thread will be closed after this post.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
its cool I know Odbarc and I got some of those from him, I did take some poses of some chars but I didnt know who u were, I'll properly credit u myself

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Thank you Poco, and welcome to the site Ant. Drop us a line in the welcome thread. ^_^
*Thread closed*
  Find