Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Reagal Terra recolor/edit

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
This is my terra sprite for my upcoming FF6 hack. It's basically a recolor but some editing has been done. I used the Terra redux head from the database since i love the hair. The outfit was inspired by the edward sprite from the database by Zozma and Paco Loco, since i love the colors and regal look. In my upcoming hack terra is the adopted princess of gestahl and explains more about her time in the empire growing up and what happened during her childhood which was left to interpretation in the original FF6. I did do a custom casting animation which i think came out really good and original. feel free to use but please give credit.

Regal Terra:

[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
its pretty good

I'm impressed

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
A crown on her head would not bad either, a real crown, not a slave crown. Like what Paladin Cecil has.
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Looks very nice! I can see you've given her custom shoes, they're quite nice actually. =)
  Find

Status
None
i thought about giving her a tiara Crumbledmedal actually lol. i decided to give her a regal yet adventure like look so i compromised. i dropped the tiara and cape. i wanted her to look like finery yet wanted her to look like she didn't stay in the palace all the time and wasn't a stuck up spoiled princess. I'n my hack she's the 4th general and the strongest out of them. She does most of the dirty work and has been raised as a weapon of the empire to fill her story role. She's a tomboy as she's had a tough military life, a tiara and cape just seemed TOO princessy lol. i might add a tiara now though because she does have the slave crown. i'm still uncertain a lot of the story aspects as im still working on sprites and abilities at this point. I'm considering making Gestahl good and just got too attached to terra and raised her as her own Gestahl gives up on pursuing his power ambitions and forces Kekfa to take control of him t furthur his plans . The slave crowns charm the wearer but there not mindless zombies, there just completely loyal to Kefka.

thanks for the encouragement, i usually work on computer graphics and i've been finding 16 bit ff6 is way harder to work with.
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
(12-12-2012, 08:27 PM)DruidX Wrote: i thought about giving her a tiara Crumbledmedal actually lol. i decided to give her a regal yet adventure like look so i compromised. i dropped the tiara and cape. i wanted her to look like finery yet wanted her to look like she didn't stay in the palace all the time and wasn't a stuck up spoiled princess. I'n my hack she's the 4th general and the strongest out of them. She does most of the dirty work and has been raised as a weapon of the empire to fill her story role. She's a tomboy as she's had a tough military life, a tiara and cape just seemed TOO princessy lol. i might add a tiara now though because she does have the slave crown. i'm still uncertain a lot of the story aspects as im still working on sprites and abilities at this point. I'm considering making Gestahl good and just got too attached to terra and raised her as her own Gestahl gives up on pursuing his power ambitions and forces Kekfa to take control of him t furthur his plans . The slave crowns charm the wearer but there not mindless zombies, there just completely loyal to Kefka.

thanks for the encouragement, i usually work on computer graphics and i've been finding 16 bit ff6 is way harder to work with.

Dude, If I use her for something, may I sprite one on her and give it a custom look? You still get credit for the sprite, trust me on that.

Find

Status
None
Sure go right ahead. As long as you give credit do with it as you wish. That's kinda the point of sharing it on tbhis site. This is not all my work though as I stated at the top.
  Find