Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Norik EmberForge_Custom Dwarf NPC

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well paco i just couldn't use a dwarf thats as tall as a human and has no beard so i whipped this up today. This is an NPC and as such uses 3 of the last four pallete colors. However, you can't use it for a PC anyway. If someone wants to finish it and make it a PC be my guest, i may get to it someday. It can be converted to 12 colors easily as i think it only uses 10 colors. He's not the color i wanted, i was going to do Lallybo from FFV, but this is the palette terra in my hack willbe using. I'm replacing the vomamoth sprite which is pallete #2.

Try not to be to harsh as this is my very first completely custom sprite and i didn't use a template at that so it's not the best. i'm not completely happy with the legs but i think its fine for a brief NPC sprite.

Introducing Norik EmberForge:

[Image: imgshk.png]

LALI-HO!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
honestly its not bad

good job

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
He has the head of an Octorok from Zelda lol
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I thought something was familiar about it lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
it does kinda look like an octorok now that you say that lol. i only spent like an hour on it. i put the 2 dark pixels in cause i didnt want to make the beard really big cause it wouldn't of looked right on the side sprite. i decided to put them in to accent his mustache. lets just say it's his beer chugger lmao.
  Find