Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Site suggestion(s)

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place to post this but i can't find a site improvement or suggestions sub forum so here goes.

i've noticed a couple things that could be made easier or more clear about the site in general for us noobs, from a new member standpoint.

1) - moving the forum posting rules to the top of the site before "Search".

I would have read it sooner if it was easier to find, it was probably flashed to me when i first joined but skimmed over it. This would probably help the moderators out too.

2) - a subforum in Spriters Exchange listing the standardized color pallet for PC's. It's nice to be made aware of it, i have it saved to my desktop but it would be nice as a reminder and so new members see it before creating custom sprites and have to recolor.

3) - an IRC channel dedicated to FF6 would be nice. i know there's general romhacking channels but it would be nice to have one dedicated to this site/game. Not sure if we got enough member base to make it worth it though.

Thats all i got.

Disclaimer:These are just merely suggestions and personal opinion. There not meant to disrespect or instruct anyone how to run there site.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Those are good suggestions in my opinion. I already made your suggestion 2 and 3 in the shout box, #2 being done yesterday in a Paste Bin link I posted saying it would make a good sticky thread.

Let's wait and see...
  Find

Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Im definitely with you on the Irc channel part, and even though I dont care for the other 2, they sound objectively good too.
  Find

Status
None
Ⓐ Mᴀᴅsɪᴜʀ Ⓐ I seen your shout thats why i through it in Wink
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Here at FF6 Hacking, we're opening to all suggestions and no suggestion should be shunned or looked down upon. I'll bring these suggestions up with the staff. If we give it a go, we'll let the community vote on if they want these features implemented. This site is community driven, we feel you should have a say.
It'll have to be next week though. ^____^;;;
Exams this entire week. @____@;;;
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
As for the Palette Order, it was in the thread " An Additional Guide to FF3SE". Seeing as how no one went to it (it is in the tutorial section) I have changed the name to Spriting: Palette Order and FF3SE.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
thanks

u just saved me the trouble lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
I think the staff should consider making in proper time a RPGmaker XP / Ruby / RGSS3 subforum with the upcoming of the FFVI SDK. It is a matter of days/weeks before the game engine (scripts) and part of the resources to be released. The full editor will come after.

If you guys want to increase of keep the same level of activity, this might be a good suggestion because I suspect a decrease of the ROM hacking activity regarding FF3us with the possibilities of the SDK.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I dont see anything wrong with that

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
I see I'm not the only one stalking Dargor's thread on HB, lol
  Find